Monday 26 August 2013

Public Display Affection(PDA)

Personally, I have always not been the person to do all the touching, kissing and grabbing outside.
During my wild days in college, I remember most of the guys whom I dated complained about me being stiff when outside. You know what some guys do, most tried to put their hands at places where I did not find comfortable.
When couples do what is mostly meant for the bedroom in public, it is termed as Public Display of Affection (PDA).
 After seeing the above photo of Scott Disick ‘xratedly’ grabbing his partner Kourtney Kardashian’s bum outside-in a car park in Miami, I have decide to ask ladyfox readers for their take on such acts.
Am I the only who is so old school and would not allow any man do such things to me outside? Sometimes, it feels good to know you are not alone.LOL
Would any of the girls on here be comfortable to allow their man stick his middle finger at your back when outside like being done in the photo?

And the guys, what is your take on PDA? Does doing this mean you love the person?


No comments:

Post a Comment