Wednesday 14 August 2013

See Bianca Ojukwu's ex boyfriend



Okay,don't get me wrong.He actually wrote a very long article which made lots of sense but these paragraphs caught my attention and cracked me up.In order to justify to hard-pleasing Nigerians (don't know if that English is right) that he's not a tribalist,he went all out in calling the names of his former Ibo ladies which he had intimate relationship with.Even Bianca Ojukwu.Hahaha!Are these women not married now?Is this not a good example of kiss and tell?Oh well,what do I know?Atleast,now I know he dated Bianca.
*When in future,I get to that height and position,don't want any ex boyfie calling out my name for whatsoever reason.You can even erase my name from the list starting from now lol.I don't trust people again* am serious o.Read what Fani said..
Those that call me a tribalist and an Igbo-hater are simply misguided and ignorant. Perhaps they do not know the meaning of those words or the true import of their meaning. 
I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain.  
I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another Igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP. 
 If only they knew their own history, where they are coming from, what they used to be and where they were 100 years ago and what their forefathers did to the rest of Nigeria over the last 80 years they would know why they have always had such a hard time in this country.  
Sadly because they dont know any of these things they cannot learn from it. And if they cannot learn from it they will continue to make the same mistakes. That is why they can come to another mans land and territory and call it their own and when we say ”no” they tell us to shut up and call us tribalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment