Wednesday 29 May 2013

SIMPLE AND FAST LIPSTICK APPLICATION


Good day good people, happy democracy day Nigerians all over the world. Its a sunny day here in federal housinG and its crazy why PHCN wouldnt give us light today of all dayssss.

Maybe i should go out and shop--- naaa, what should i doo.....maybe i should go see my girlfriend *shakes head* maybe i should look pretty for myself, bath,eat and relax at home. I have to be happy with myself to do this, yea, complete happiness.

Just had my bath now, sunny day i tell you(sweating already).Well, would concentrate here on applying your LIPSTICK in a simple, fast and more efficient way.

Here, i have my lip balm that contains vitamin E, my lipliner, my lipstick. Thats all i have here. Am missing the lip brush and lip gloss part yea but my lip brush isnt here with me tho very essential for my lip make-up so ill have to improvise and do without it. As for lip gloss,naaa thats not necessary. Ladies nowadays dont lipgloss lipgloosss like that anymore, nobody wants shiny lips instead we stick now to dry sexy and natural lip look!

I have applied my lipbalm already(EOS LIPBALM)

TARA LIPLINER(COMES IN DIFFERENT COLORS)

TO LINE MY LIPS APPROPRIATELY, MAKING FULL LIPS APPEAR SMALLER

MY LIGHT PINK L.A PRIDE A043, COMES IN DIFFERENT COLORS, DOESNT GIVE LINES BETWEEN THE LIPS TOO
 

SINCE NO LIP BRUSH, IL APPLY MY LIPSTICK GENTLY TO AVOID CRACKS

DONT JUST DO IT THIS WAY ELSE YOU CRACK YOUR LIPS AND....

LIPSTICK, SO YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF YOUR LIPS AND LIPSTICK

YOU PRESS BOTH LIPS TOGETHER TIGHTLY FOR COLORS TO BLEND

BE HAPPY WITH YOUR LIPS-TICK!

                                     

Simple,fast, not expensive and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment