Wednesday 22 May 2013

SUNLIGHT(VITAMIN D) FOR YOUR SKIN AND BONES

Really had an hectic day today, i thought it was gon be easy but nope, things came up, i had to queue for like an hour to deposit cash this morning before shopping and i was in the company of an LFR(PHONE WISE) Whoever you are and wherever you are my dear, I appreciate you,thanks for the comments on the loopholes concerning my blog, il try my best possible to meet the requirements.

So back to my ordeal, the sun dealt mercilessly with me today, i mean with my rayban on, i wasnt just happy with the weather, thank God i didn't apply my body+face cream else the sun burn on my face would have been EPIC! And that reminds me, never apply your body cream at day-time, it causes lot of damage to the skin especially those harsh ones with plenty plenty chemicals in it, try and take your time, shower in the cool evenings and apply them.The advantage of this is for your body to cool down-while sleeping, go with the flow of the weather for the cream to work well.

Remember too much of everything kills, too much sun isnt good for you though little of it serves as a perfect medicinal pill in promoting a healthy lifestyle.

Here are the detailed and simple benefits:
Providing vitamin D for the body, promoting the absorption of calcium.
Prevent infections
Aiding weight loss.
Enhance liver function
Improve digestion
Increased metabolism
Normalizing blood pressure/blood sugar
Strengthen cardiovascular system
Proper functioning of kidneys in releasing waste products

Was curious to know the benefits as i hear everytime that sunlight supplies vitamin D

BUT REMEMBER TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS NOT GOOD SO DO THINGS MODERATELY

No comments:

Post a Comment