Thursday 25 July 2013

Beverly Ada Osu slept with men for money



Nigeria’s representative at BBA the Chase, Beverly Osu, has revealed that she slept with men to raise money for the upkeep of her family.
She disclosed this to Angelo while getting personal with the South African representative.
Beverly said… “I’ve done all sorts. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family.”

It would be remembered that Beverly had earlier made shocking confessions earlier about her aborting a four-months old baby as well as her mother’s deportation as well as having dated Nigerian singer 2shotz.  The newly married singer however denied dating her.

2 comments:

  1. She has finally lost her senses......I mean who does dat??? #some secrets re beta kept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is blind,deaf n dumb? She is in love

    ReplyDelete