This will be helpful to my wonderful mailers and ladies out there.Basically, you will be needing a skipping rope tomorrow but if you don't have one, jogging for 15minutes day and night will be perfect, then probably get a skipping rope on you way back from work. As you jog, make sure your favorite song is on replay so you will be motivated more and sweat to burn at least 100 calories.
When you have your skipping rope-that's the next day, you skip 3reps or better still skip for 3minutes.
Then your Globe jumps
Top 5 Benefits of doing Planks
1. Works your upper abs, your lower abs, your obliques, and your lower back (do standard and side planks to work your entire abs).
2. Builds the stabilizer muscles.
3. Builds strength for pushups.
4. Promotes good posture and helps prevent back injuries.
5. Teaches your abs to stay contracted in a regular standing position.
How to Do a Plank
1. Get face down on the floor resting on your forearms and knees.
2. Push off the floor, raising up off your knees onto your toes and resting mainly on your elbows.
3. Contract your abs to keep yourself up and prevent your booty from sticking up.
4. Keep your back flat — don't drop it or you'll be defeating the purpose. Picture your body as a long straight board, or plank.
5. Hold as long as you can. Aim for 20-30 seconds in the beginning and work your way up to one minute, as you get stronger.
6. Repeat three times.
Low plank Oblique
This is a beginner's routine. You will get used to it, dont think its too hard, keep trying. Do a minute for each leg(left and right)
For beginners, i advise ten counts :-) am nice about it
Make sure you rest after all these, it is COMPULSORY!
AIN'T NOBODY(NO MAN) GOT TIME FOR FAT! ;-)