A 35-year Israeli man visiting his parents in the town of Nofit, was startled when a snake hiding in the toilet crept up and bit him on the penis. According to the original report, the man “ran from the room in horror.”
He was taken to the hospital and was released after they discovered that the
snake was not poisonous.
“There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question,” a
representative from Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center said. A paramedic who
treated the victim said, “This is the first time I’ve seen a snake bite like
this. Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well.”