Tuesday 23 July 2013

Some YORUBA names and meanings

#Nooffence lol. Incase you are Yoruba and you dont know the meaning of your name, check this list:
*holds gongo*


1. Anuoluwapo- Mercy of God plenty 
2. Odeyemi- Hunter fit me
3. Pamilerin- Kill me wit laugh
4. Olamide- My wealth don come
5. Timileyin- push my back
6. Adeyemi- Crown fit me
7. Motunrayo- I see wealth again
8. Bamidele- Follow me reach house
9. Ayomikun- My wealth full
10. Oladejo- Wealth turn eight
11. Shile- Open house
12. Wale- Come house
13. Morenike- I see person take care
14. Funmilayo- Give me joy
15. Omoyemi- Pikin fit me
16. Tunbosun- Shift again
17. Feyintola- Rest back on wealth.
18. Motolani- Am big enuf to have wealth.
19. Ifabiyi- Oracle born this.
20. Olaide- Wealth roll come.
21. Ageshin- Horse rider.
22. Adeleke- Crown dey on top.
23. Babajide- father wake come.
24. Bankole- Help me build house.
25. Owolabi- Na money we born.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment