Thursday 15 August 2013

Gay journalist gets sacked at work

I remember my interview with one actress' son, Boye about the gay rumors,even though he denied it because of his mother's name, i confirmed later that he is GAY.

Well Russian journalist Anton Krasovsky recently announced that he is gay on live TV and was immediately fired from his job, according to a CNN report.
Krasovsky, 37, made the surprising announcement on the KontrTV network, a Kremlin-backed Internet and cable television network he helped to launch.

“I’m gay, and I’m just the same person as you, my dear audience, as President Putin, as Prime Minister Medvedev and the deputies of our Duma.” he said.
He was sacked the same night that he made the announcement.”I have made a lot of money in television and I understood that I’d lose everything,’” he recalls, having been asked why he did what he did.I also understood that I couldn’t do anything else.” I didn’t do it so that I would get hundreds of likes on my Facebook page. I did it because I wanted them to hear it in the Kremlin. And they heard it, and were surprised.’
The issue of homosexuality in Russia is under some intense scrutiny at the moment, following the country’s anti-gay legistlation that recently passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment