Saturday 10 August 2013

Peter and Lola Okoye!

Lola said, “It is a day the Lord has made. I’m excited the way any woman in my shoes would.”
Peter P-Square, last Tuesday, surprised everyone when he finally proposed to Lola Omotayo, his long time girlfriend and babymama with a diamond ring and a brand new white Range Rover Vogue worth N15 million.

Peter, I hear, didn’t give Lola prior notice of his plan.
He had visited her residence with the car, parked it inside her compound with the rose flower and a love card with the inscription, ‘Please say Yes.’
Speaking on why he decided to propose to Lola, Peter said, “It is something I had always wanted to do and I knew I would definitely do this to Lola one day, but I needed to wait for the right time. Honestly, she deserves even more from me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment