Saturday 25 May 2013

INDIAN HAIR SAGA


"Hi love,
  Its Seyi, a reader of your blog, not regular just read on trending gist ,i wish you the best in your blogging. Am a26year old lady living with my fiance, i love fashion and food, i love cooking. My best fashion accessory is my HAIR! I have a long hair  and can still go all the way to get indian curls, was a huge fan of indian hair until recently i realized i wasted funds and almost went insane.
Getting this hair caused a terrible quarrel for me and my fiance twice and more after  i had it on my head.
 Fox, i dont know how to explain but i just have to put it the way it happened. Two days after fixing a wavy 24 inch indian hair, i had is it migraine i will call it or headache that caused me fever at night. I thought the hair was unnecessarily tight and my man was angry as usual that the hair caused us sleepless night, maybe the hair was too tight, maybe. The fever came, had a terrible dream that i was eating raw meat and i got so filled up that the meat started swallowing me instead, i saw meat and blood in my dream, fox. Am saying this not because I was getting initiated or something, in real life, i had tears in my eyes till i woke up. I prayed that night and immediately called my pastor.
 The headache persisted after the prayers, i had to explain to my mum who is a borne CAC member, there was a deliverance service i attended on a weekend in her church, infact i lost my gold and other jewelries i had on. It was an order for me to pull them off, The old woman immediately screamed and held tip of my inch hair, she ordered for scissors, eh i exclaimed, this woman wanted to... infact i was not happy at all, she cut the hair in pieces, poured anointing oil on my head, prayed for me and told me to fast for a week that the spiritual attack came from the hair i had on. I was not happy atal, from my gold, to wristwatch to my indian hair and trust me, i havent felt a pain since then.
 I dont have those unnessary expenses on my list anymore and most importantly, no eating of raw meat. Please encourage our ladies to go for the 1200 to 7500 weavon and not something that will cause to loose everything later, thank you."

YOU BE THE JUDGE,WAS IT REALLY THE HAIR OR....?, Chris rock, nollywood actor and america's finest comedian took a trip to india to investigate the origin of this hair and trust me, you might regret watching or hearing it......


thing is am still on my synthetic hair and am loving it xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment