Saturday 22 June 2013

My love for Iyanya- Yvonne Nelson speaks

Recently, Ghanian actress and model, Yvonne nelson admitted she really loved akwaibom's finest, IYANYA MBUK, the kukere crooner. Remember when there were rumors about them late last year about their relationship and how she broke up with him on twitter because of Tonto Dike?, she finally admitted that the hoax was true and iyanya her old time lover was a liar and cheat. Here's what she told BELLA NAIJA:

YVONNE NELSON
I think it’s time my fans get to know the whole truth so I’m going to let it all out. I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.I’m human, I’m not like a robot or anything. I just wanted the whole world to know what I was going through and I just wanted them to know that I was done with the relationship. I didn’t break up on Twitter. I just tweeted how I was feeling that very moment.


I had an interview with Iyanya shortly after that Twitter rant and his words were “She didn’t mention my name so I don’t know anything about it. I’ve never told anyone that I was dating anybody.” Aren’t we talking about the same person here?

He would say that because he was wrong. His team is also trying to protect his fan base and I don’t blame him for denying anything. It’s him and his career, that’s OK. We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.

BELLA NAIJA: Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?

YVONNE NELSON
I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyanya because we had a thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year. Most people only got to know that you and Iyanya were dating after you broke up. Were you deliberately being secretive about it?
I also don’t believe in putting my relationships in the faces of people. We both had our careers and were trying to protect our fan base and that’s cool. But if you go through my Instagram page, you’d see a couple of pictures of us together. I wasn’t shy about anything but he could not say he’s dating Yvonne Nelson because he had different people he was seeing so it was very hard for him to bring it out.

I suspect YVONNE has some skeletons in her cupboard about her escapades with Nigerian men.

No comments:

Post a Comment