Sunday 7 July 2013

Important gist you missed

Good day wonderful readers. How has your early July days been? Am sure you are grateful to God for keeping you till the second half of this year. Sorry for the on and off on this blog- my bad, you should bear with me because I have been having some crisis due to mobility and other personal related matters. A lot has been going on in the entertainment, political and economic sector which you would have read from other sites and trust me Nigerians are not smiling trying to make the best for themselves.
The last time I visited one of the biggest markets in Lagos, I figured that shopping for foodstuff was an essential in my to-do list this period because of the on-going strike of ASUU and the to-be strike from NUPENG that will be clashing with the RAMADAN. You need to act same so you won’t be forced to pay much when this crisis surfaces.
As I went out there too, I figured there was a change in weather, this time the rains have not been merciful. It can be sunny now and few seconds later, the rain and thunderstorm appear from nowhere living our specie drained and suffering from cold. As I am typing this post sef, I have enough used tissue papers dangling from one corner of my room to the other and this happened the day I went out without my umbrella, wearing a revealing dress.(Protect yourself)
For those of you that have their birthdays in July, I say a BIG happy birthday to you and for those that lost people this month, may God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss. When there is life, there is hope, move on and pay attention to the ones that person left behind, let that person be proud of what you have created. We shall not die untimely in Jesus name.

Now to the summary of the gist you missed on this blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment